NHGOP STATEMENT ON TIM KAINE’S VISIT TO NEW HAMPSHIRE
– Today, New Hampshire Republican State Committee (NHGOP) Chairman Jennifer Horn issued the following statement on Tim Kaine’s visit to New Hampshire:
“On behalf of the NHGOP, I welcome Tim Kaine to New Hampshire. Since it’s been 271 days since his running mate Hillary Clinton has held a press conference, we invite Senator Kaine to have one right here in the Granite State to answer some of the questions surrounding the campaign:
- Why did Hillary Clinton repeatedly lie about her email server that was deemed ‘extremely careless’ by the FBI?
- Why were emails about the Benghazi attack not turned over to the FBI?
- Why did Hillary Clinton continue to email classified information after she left the State Department?
- Why were there pay-to-play dealings between the State Department and the Clinton Foundation?
- Is Hillary Clinton honest and trustworthy?
“New Hampshire voters and the media deserve to hear the truth.”
|Paid for by the New Hampshire Republican State Committee.
Not authorized by any candidate of candidates committee. www.nh.gop
Top 10 Facts About The Corrupt Clinton Foundation
- There are major overlaps between Clinton’s campaign donors and her Foundation donors, as nearly half of her major donors have donated $10,000 to the Foundation.
- Several major Clinton Foundation donations came from companies lobbying the federal government, including $26 million from companies with business before the State Department.
- The Clinton Foundation accepted millions from foreign governments.
- The Clinton Foundation accepted millions from other foreign individuals and corporations while Clinton served as Secretary of State
- Last week the Clinton Foundation announced they wouldn’t take foreign or corporate money if Clinton is elected, but other non-profits still will be allowed to donate, including others controlled by the Clinton family.
- The FBI wanted to open an investigation into the Clinton foundation, but the effort was scuttled by the Obama administration.
- Clinton’s Chief of Staff at state had a deep and simultaneous involvement in the Clinton Foundation, which was secret until recently released emails.
- Sidney Blumenthal collected $10,000 a month from the Clinton foundation while providing Libyan intelligence to Clinton.
- The Clinton foundation failed to disclose $26.4 million in speaking honoraria while Clinton was Secretary of State.
- Since 2003, the Clinton foundation has spent more than $50 million on travel.