Top 10 Facts About The Corrupt Clinton Foundation
- There are major overlaps between Clinton’s campaign donors and her Foundation donors, as nearly half of her major donors have donated $10,000 to the Foundation.
- Several major Clinton Foundation donations came from companies lobbying the federal government, including $26 million from companies with business before the State Department.
- The Clinton Foundation accepted millions from foreign governments.
- The Clinton Foundation accepted millions from other foreign individuals and corporations while Clinton served as Secretary of State
- Last week the Clinton Foundation announced they wouldn’t take foreign or corporate money if Clinton is elected, but other non-profits still will be allowed to donate, including others controlled by the Clinton family.
- The FBI wanted to open an investigation into the Clinton foundation, but the effort was scuttled by the Obama administration.
- Clinton’s Chief of Staff at state had a deep and simultaneous involvement in the Clinton Foundation, which was secret until recently released emails.
- Sidney Blumenthal collected $10,000 a month from the Clinton foundation while providing Libyan intelligence to Clinton.
- The Clinton foundation failed to disclose $26.4 million in speaking honoraria while Clinton was Secretary of State.
- Since 2003, the Clinton foundation has spent more than $50 million on travel.